How It Works
FAQ, Terms of Service (ToS) and General Remarks
What is IPTV?
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is the real-time delivery of media content (live TV channels and Video On Demand VOD movies) to customers through the internet instead of the traditional terrestrial, satellite or cable TV formats. As a result, the customer’s device (TV or media player) can receive and play the content in real time almost instantly.
What do I need to subscribe to your service?
- High speed internet connection (We recommend a download speed of 30 Mbps or higher).
- A supported device like a smart TV (Samsung, LG or any TV brand supporting the Smart IPTV app, IPTV Smarters Pro or any other similar IPTV app), an Android box (Android TV box), Apple TV 4K box, iPad, MAG box or Amazon Fire Stick (Amazon firestick) / Amazon Fire TV among others.
- A compatible app like the Smart IPTV (SIPTV), NET IPTV, Smarters Pro, TiviMate, XCIPTV PLAYER or any other similar IPTV app.
- One of our subscription plans.
Please contact us if you have any related questions.
How can I subscribe to your service?
- Buy a subscription plan. Our popular 1 year plan offers the best value!.
- You will receive your subscription confirmation email within 24 hours after the payment is made (usually within 1 to 2 hours but it could take up to 24 hours) so please keep an eye on both your Inbox and Junk (Spam) folders. The email will include your M3U subscription link and the subscription details as well as the setup instructions needed to set up the service on your device and app.
- Set up the service on your device and app as per the provided instructions and enjoy!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance with setting up the service on your device and app.
Terms of Service (ToS) & General Remarks
- There are different 3rd party IPTV apps which you can download and install on your device to use with our service. Some of these apps are free to use while some other apps require that you pay an activation fee to use them (usually after a trial period).
- Warning! You can use your subscription (M3U subscription link) on one TV (or device) only at a time. Simultaneous usage of your subscription link on more than one device will result in your subscription getting blocked and cancelled with no refund! You need to buy a separate subscription (M3U subscription link) for each device if you wish to run our service on them simultaneously. The goal of this policy is to maintain our superior quality of service by providing our dear customers with a spectacular, buffering-free experience.
- Refund Policy Once a new subscription account (line) is created and activated, the subscription plan fee cannot be refunded!. We encourage prospective customers in Canada and around the world to take advantage of our free trial before signing up to the service. If you have any related questions, please contact us.
- As is the case with all cable, satellite and IPTV service providers, Torpedo IPTV does not and cannot guarantee the availability of TV channels or VODs all the time. Some TV channels may experience broadcast or other technical issues from time to time which may affect their availability.
- As is the case with all IPTV service providers, the customer should have and maintain his / her own device, app and internet connection that are compatible with the service.
- To protect your online privacy and security and to resolve any potential network connectivity issues, using a VPN is strongly recommended. By subscribing to the service, the customer agrees to invest in and use a VPN if and when needed. Please contact us if you have any related questions.
- By placing an order to buy one (or more) of our subscription plans, the customer fully acknowledges and accepts all of our terms of service stated herein above.